This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy.
This Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salad has it all, minus the carbs! Crunchy, filling, and drizzled with an irresistible, tangy Keto Honey Mustard Dressing!
I love my crunchy Spring Salad and my refreshing Strawberry Asparagus Salad, BUT for a while I have been meaning to create a delicious salad that is also filling! So, I needed some healthy protein and fat, and I knew right away what that was going to be.
Smoked salmon and avocado! I just love the smooth and soft texture of these two, and how much they complement crunchy and crispy vegetables. Not to mention that salmon and avocado are nutritious superfoods!
My Keto Honey Mustard Sauce is just the cherry on top! It is creamy and has an irresistible sweet-tangy flavor that simply makes everything tastes better. As a bonus, it is also super easy to prepare. Perfect for a quick and healthy salad!
Watch the recipe video here!
Tips for making a filling and fresh Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salad!
Smoked salmon. Go for wild-caught salmon when possible. Check out the ingredients list of the product. The simpler and purer the ingredients the better (avoid added color).
Avocado. Hass avocados work great for this recipe. Use medium-ripe to ripe fruits that are soft. Remove any brown spots.
Assembling. If you aren’t serving the salad right after making it, only combine the vegetables and lettuce. Add the salmon and avocado shortly before serving. Same with the dressing. This way the veggies will stay nice and crunchy until it’s time to eat.
Dressing. You can easily prepare the dressing ahead of time and store it in the fridge in a glass jar for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy healthy proteins and fats in your salad!
Don’t forget to comment and hit the 5-star button! I love hearing from you!
MORE KETO SEAFOOD RECIPES
Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salad with Keto Honey Mustard Dressing
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 6 cups mixed spring salad
- 2 avocados ripe, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber halved length-wise and sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 oz smoked salmon cut or torn into bit-size pieces
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp dill chopped
- Over medium-low heat, whisk together all ingredients, except yogurt. Whisk and heat until sweetener is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and whisk in yogurt. Set aside or keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Add mixed salad to a large salad or mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Alternatively, divide salad between serving plates and drizzle dressing over each individual plate.