This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy.
Treat yourself with the perfect summer dessert. This Keto Strawberry Yogurt Cream combines the flavors of sweet strawberries, tart Greek yogurt, and fluffy whipped cream. So good!
The days are getting longer and hotter. This is the time, I long for a refreshing dessert that I can quickly whip up without having to spend much time in a hot kitchen. I bet I’m not the only one!
You can make this keto yogurt cream in no time, no cooking or baking necessary! All you need are fresh strawberries, Greek yogurt, heavy cream, and sweetener.
Greek yogurt. We will use Greek yogurt to make this cream. It is high in protein and lower in carbs than regular, unstrained yogurt. If possible, buy the full-fat kind.
Sweeteners. Powdered erythritol works best for this recipe. I use Swerve Sweetener confectioners. If you prefer a very sweet cream, you can easily up the sweetener a bit.
Serving suggestions. You can serve this keto cream with shaved sugar-free chocolate or sliced almonds. Store leftovers in the fridge (though there probably won’t be any!), and consume within 3 days.
Do you have 10 minutes? Then let’s make this refreshing keto yogurt cream with strawberries!
TRY OTHER CREAMY SUMMER DESSERTS
Keto Strawberry Yogurt Cream
- blender or immersion blender
- 5 ounces strawberries fresh, about 6 strawberries
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener confectioners
- 1½ cups Greek yogurt full-fat
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener confectioners
- In a blender (or with an immersion blender), puree the strawberries with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream and sweetener until liquid. Take out 4 teaspoons of the puree for the topping. Pour the rest of the puree into a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream with the sweetener until stiff peaks form. Add the Greek yogurt and fold in until creamy.
- Remove ⅔ of the cream and add into the bowl with the strawberry puree. Stir together until well combined.
- Divide the strawberry cream yogurt into 4 glass dishes or bowls. Top with the cream yogurt. Pour 1 teaspoon of the remaining strawberry puree over each dish. Enjoy!