This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy.
You will love these soft and moist Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Spiced to perfection, they make the perfect fall treat.
Summer is coming to an end and not before long, my kitchen will smell like Christmas cookies. But until then, it is time to enjoy fall: changing colors, cooler winds, and of course pumpkin season! I love the combination of pumpkin and sweet spices.
These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins smell of sweet cinnamon and clover, and are speckled with sugar-free chocolate chips. These muffins are nothing like other dry or cakey low-carb muffins you may have had in the past. They are super moist. And I will tell you my secret ingredient: YOGURT. That’s right. A little bit of full-fat Greek yogurt makes these keto muffins irresistible!
Best part yet, they are so EASY to make. You can stir together the batter in less than 10 minutes, and have them baked in 30 minutes. So make an extra batch and freeze the extra one, your give it away as a gift. These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are the reason for fall!
Tips for making moist KETO Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Pumpkin puree. Buy pumpkin puree (the only ingredient should be pumpkin), not pumpkin pie filling.
Muffin pan. I LOVE my silicon muffin molds. They make prep and cleaning up so easy. The silicon molds don’t need to be greased and the muffins come out easily after baking. If you use a metal muffin pan, make sure to use paper or silicon liners.
Chocolate chips. My favorite sugar-free chocolate chips are Lily’s. This brand uses stevia and erythritol to sweeten their chocolate, which makes them perfect for keto baking. I stir up half a cup in the muffin batter and then sprinkle some more over the each muffin before baking.
Let’s make a batch of Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins this fall!
MORE KETO DESSERTS WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies (with Almond Butter)
- Keto Mini Zucchini Bread Loaves
- Keto Double Chocolate Brownies
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- silicone muffin pan or muffin cups with liner
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt full-fat
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Swerve brown sugar substitute
- ¼ cup granular erythritol
- 2 cups almond flour blanched
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash salt
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and line 12 muffins cups with silicone liners or parchment liners (or use silicone muffin pan).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, eggs, yogurt, melted butter, vanilla extract, Swerve brown, and erythritol. Set aside.
- In a different medium bowl, whisk together all the remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir well. Add ½ cup of chocolate chips and combine.
- Spoon muffin batter into the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle each muffin with remaining ¼ cups of chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely. Enjoy!