This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy.
You won’t miss the crust, with these Keto Mini Crustless Spinach-Feta Quiches! A super easy, low-carb way to wow a breakfast or brunch crowd!
Have you ever missed a rich, cheesy quiche since going keto? Well, no more! By eliminating the crust altogether, we don’t need to worry about those grains and carbs any longer. Preparing the keto quiches in a muffin pan not only makes them look adorable, but also cuts down on the baking time considerably. Perfect!
The combination of spinach and feta, of course, is a classic, and hard to resist! The savory custard is creamy, cheesy, and the perfect breakfast or brunch food. Thanks to their small size, these mini quiches are also the ideal finger food for any gathering. Hot or cold, they taste simply delicious!
Tips for making Mini Spinach-Feta Quiches!
Muffin pan. I LOVE my silicon muffin molds. They make prep and cleaning up so easy. The silicon molds don’t need to be greased and the muffins come out easily after baking. If you use a metal muffin pan, make sure to grease the pan or use liners.
Cream cheese. For a smooth batter, the cream cheese needs to be SOFTENED. You can do that by popping the unwrapped cream cheese block into the microwave for 10 seconds or soften it over a double boiler.
Variations. I love how versatile this recipe is! You can play around a bit with this recipe by adding some pan-fried chopped bacon, onion, parmesan, spring onion, or other ingredients.
Mini Keto Crustless Spinach-Feta Quiches – quick, easy, delicious!
It would be great if you left feedback on this recipe by commenting and hitting the 5-star rating button. I’d love to hear from you!
MORE KETO SPINACH RECIPES
Keto Mini Crustless Spinach Feta Quiches
- muffin pan with 12 cups*
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup frozen spinach defrosted, drained, and excess liquid squeezed out
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. If using metal muffin pan, prepare by either greasing the muffin cups or lining them. No prep needed with silicone muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese until very creamy. Whisk in eggs and heavy cream. Add remaining ingredients and whisk.
- Divide batter between 12 muffin cups (I like to use an ice-cream scooper for pouring). Sprinkle with feta cheese and bake for about 28 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Let the mini quiches slightly cool down before removing from the muffin pan. Enjoy warm or cold. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge.