This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy.
Serve this festive Keto Chocolate Eggnog Cheesecake for the holidays! Created with three delicious layers that are made to impress!
Soft crust, rich eggnog-cheesecake filling, topped off with light eggnog whipped cream. This Keto Chocolate Eggnog Cheesecake tastes AND looks incredible! It is made with homemade keto chocolate eggnog, and spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and rum extract. Each bite is filled with indulgence!
Seriously, I can’t get enough of this cake. Cheesecakes are my favorite dessert, anyways, but this eggnog cheesecake is on a whole other level! The filling is incredible creamy, and I just love how festive it looks! BUT the best part is that it is keto and made without any added sugar or grains. Who says that people on keto can’t indulge??
Tips for making the most amazing Keto Chocolate Eggnog Cheesecake!
Chocolate eggnog. First things first! Make your keto chocolate eggnog. For this cheesecake recipe, you will only need 1 cup of chocolate eggnog. Make it in advance, so your eggnog has enough time to be chilled through in the fridge before you use it for baking.
Springform pan. To make this keto cheesecake, you will need a 9-inch springform baking pan. In the past, I have used springform pans that were leaky. I have since used this springform pan by Nordic that has a tight sealing and a rim to prevent any spills. It has become my favorite baking pan and I have had no problems with spills. If you are not sure if your springform pan is leak-proof, make sure to place your springform pan on a baking sheet while baking.
Cool down. After baking, let the cheesecake cool down at room temperature and then transfer it to the fridge to be completely chilled through. This will take at least 3 hours, and is important for the cake to set and firm up!
Whipped topping. To make the whipped cream topping, first beat the heavy cream with the sweetener until SOFT peaks forms. Then add the eggnog and spices, and continue beating until STIFF peaks form.
Decorate. Spread 1/3 of the whipped topping over the baked and cooled down cheesecake. Transfer the remaining 2/3 of the whipped cream into a piping bag with a rosette (or other decorative) tip and pipe rosettes on top of the cheesecake. You can further decorate the cake with shaved dark chocolate and/or fresh berries. It will look beautiful!
The perfect holiday cheesecake – Keto Chocolate Eggnog Cheesecake!
It would be great if you left feedback on this recipe by commenting and hitting the 5-star rating button!
MORE KETO CHOCOLATE RECIPES
- Double Chocolate Brownies
- Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate Mix
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Chocolate Eggnog Cheesecake
Whipped Eggnog Topping
- dark chocolate shaved or grated
- fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease your 9-inch springform pan and sprinkle some almond flour over the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine Swerve Sweetener, almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add melted butter and eggs and stir well or knead with your hands until smooth dough forms.
- Flatten dough into a disk and then press into the bottom of the springform pan (if the dough sticks to your hands, sprinkle dough with some more almond flour). Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, but leave the oven on at 350 °F
- While the crust is baking, prepare the cheesecake filling. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour filling into the springform pan and even out the top. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven and let cool down on the counter for about 1 hour. Run a butter knife between the cheesecake and the pan (do not remove the springform). Transfer cheesecake to your fridge and leave in overnight or for at least 3 hours.
Whipped Eggnog Topping
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream with Swerve confectioners until soft peaks form. Add eggnog and spices, and continue beating until FIRM peaks form.
- Once cheesecake is completely chilled through, remove spingform ring and start decorating. Spread 1/3 of the whipped topping over the cheesecake. Transfer the remaining 2/3 of the whipped cream into a piping bag with a rosette (or other decorative) tip and pipe rosettes on top of the cheesecake. You can further decorate the cake with shaved sugar-free chocolate and/or fresh berries.
- Keep leftovers in airtight container in the fridge and eat within 4 days.